Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fruitopia

I began wondering the other day if Fruitopia was still around. We had a vending machine when I was in high school that had the stuff, and I drank quite a bit of the "Tremendously Tangerine" during the nights we spent editing the school video news. I was really wanting to get it again and see if it was as great as I remember it being. So, I looked it up. Wikipedia told me it was discontinued in 2001. Where the heck have I been?

And why the heck did the IGA take my Hot Links away again? This is sacrilege! I think it somehow stems from the fact that I hadn't bought any for a few months, and I was probably the only purchaser of them. I should lodge a formal complaint. At this rate, my best bet may just be to move to Johnsonville. All my favorites tend to disappear. Surge was on the map for a few years and then it vanished. Life has never been the same.

No comments: